- Daily Fee: $5,000.00
- Private Health Insurance
- Cash, Credit or Debit card accepted
Centerstone - Spencer Court Focus:
What does Centerstone - Spencer Court offer?
Sober living home or Halfway house
Centerstone - Spencer Court Highlights:
- Facility for Adults, Young Adults, Children And Teenagers
- Men and Women Allowed
- Smoking is not allowed during the treatment
- Bilingual therapists and staff
- DHHS provides direct services for deaf and hard of hearing adults, children and their families. They also provide guidance on use of Interpreter reimbursement funds available to CMHC’s by the Kentucky Division of Behavioral Health, DHH services. DHHS engages in collaboration and networking often to close the gap in the continuum of care for deaf and hard of hearing individuals.
- At Centerstone Military Services (formerly Courage Beyond), they believe that we owe service members and their loved ones more than just a debt of gratitude for the sacrifices that they have made. Centerstone Military Services is working to change the treatment that service members receive by providing mental health care specially tailored to them.
Rehabs in Kentucky
JourneyPure0 Reviews | Private | Accredited by State Accreditation, CARF and NAATPMental Health, Substance, Drug And Alcohol Abuse | Psychotropic Medication | Partial Hospitalization Program - PHP | Religion used during treatment | Recreational Therapy2349 Russellville Road Bowling Green, KY 42101
JourneyPure0 Reviews | Private | Accredited by State Accreditation, CARF and NAATPSubstance, Drug And Alcohol Abuse | Psychotropic Medication | Intensive Outpatient (IOP) | Religion used during treatment | Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)790 North Dixie Avenue Suite B100 Elizabethtown, KY 42701
JourneyPure0 Reviews | Private | Accredited by State Accreditation and NAATPMental Health, Substance, Drug And Alcohol Abuse | Psychotropic Medication | Partial Hospitalization Program - PHP | Holistic Treatment | Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)3430 Newburg Road Suite 208 Louisville, KY 40218
Cincinnati VA Medical Center - Ft. Thomas Division0 Reviews | Public | Accredited by CARF and JCAHOMental Health, Substance, Drug And Alcohol Abuse | Methadone Maintenance Treatment (MMT) | Outpatient (OP) | Individualized Treatment | Family Therapy1000 S Ft. Thomas Avenue Fort Thomas, KY 41075