- If your annual income is equal to or less than 200% of the current Federal Poverty Guidelines you will not have to pay your bill.
- Employee Assisted Program - EAP
- Monthly Fee: $7,000.00
- Private Health Insurance
- State financed or Low cost Treatment
- If your income does not meet the guidelines to have your entire bill paid, you will qualify for help paying part of your bill if your annual income does not exceed 600% of the current Federal Poverty Guidelines. You may also qualify based on other factors on your application.
- Cash, Credit or Debit card accepted
Adventist Hinsdale Hospital - New Day Center Focus:
Buprenorphine used for Detox and Treatment
What does Adventist Hinsdale Hospital - New Day Center offer?
Medically Assisted Detox
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Men and Women Allowed
- Facility for Adults
- Smoking is not allowed during the treatment
- Bilingual therapists and staff
- Hearing impaired friendly facility
Rehabs in Illinois
Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center0 Reviews | Public | Accredited by CARF and JCAHOMental Health | Methadone Maintenance Treatment (MMT) | Medically Assisted Detox | Individualized Treatment | Family Therapy3001 Green Bay Road Buildings 131 and 133 North Chicago, IL 60064
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center0 Reviews | Private | Accredited by State Accreditation, JCAHO, NAATP and SAMHSAMental Health, Substance, Drug And Alcohol Abuse | Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) | SAMHSA | Medically Assisted Detox | Religion used during treatment | Family Therapy40 Timberline Drive Lemont, IL 60439-3848
Banyan Treatment Center - South Main Street0 Reviews | Private | Accredited by State Accreditation, JCAHO and NAATPSubstance, Drug And Alcohol Abuse | Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) | SAMHSA | Partial Hospitalization Program - PHP | SMART Recovery | Recreational Therapy50 South Main Street Suite 290 Naperville, IL 60540
Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital0 Reviews | Non-Profit | Accredited by JCAHOMental Health, Substance, Drug And Alcohol Abuse | Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) | SAMHSA | Medically Assisted Detox | Religion used during treatment | Hypnotherapy1650 Moon Lake Boulevard Hoffman Estates, IL 60169